- Ugwoke, P. O., Bakpo, F. S., Udanor, C. N., & Okoronkwo, M. C. (2022). A framework for monitoring movements of pandemic disease patients based on GPS trajectory datasets. Wireless Networks, 28(1), 1-28. (Thomson Reuters: 2.602)
- Mary Kama, Elmissaoui Taoufik, Collins Udanor, D.U. Ebem, Emenike Chukwu G., Elija N. (2022). Automated Temperature Control System for Chemistry Laboratory using MQTT IoT. International Journal of Mechatronics, Electrical and Computer Technology (IJMEC) ISSN: 2305-0543 (Online), ISSN: 2411-6173 (Print)Vol. 12 (44), Apr. 2022, pp. 5195-52015195.
- Umar, Z., Bakpo, F. S., Udanor, C. N., & Kamba, M. I. (2021). A Digital Forensic Approach for Diverse Cloud Computing System. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) http://www.ijert.org ISSN: 2278-0181 Vol. 10 Issue 06, June-2021
- V. Ugwu., C. N. Udanor (2021), Achieving Effective Customer Relationship using Frequent Pattern-Growth Algorithm Association Rule Learning Technique, Nigerian Journal of Technology. Vol. 40, No. 2, 2021, 2021, pp. 329–339. www.nijotech.com Print ISSN: 0331-8443, Electronic ISSN: 2467-8821. http://dx.doi.org/10.4314/njt.v40i2.19
- Collins N. Udanor, Florence I Akaneme, Emmanuel Ukekwe(2021). Deploying Plant Tissue Culture Simulation Use Case for E-Infrastructures. International Journal of Advance Research, Ideas and Innovations in Technology Vol 7. Issue 3, pp. 1475-1480.
- Uzoh B.C, Udanor C.N. (2021). Towards an Efficient Machine Learning Algorithm for Graduate Study Elective Course Recommender System. The International Journal of Engineering and Science (IJES). Vol 10. Issue 6. Pages 12-20.
- O Aneke, E.O Nweke, C.N Udanor, I.A Ogbodo, A.O Ezugwu, C.H Uguwishiwu , M.E Ezema (2020), Towards Determining Cybercrime Technology Evolution in Nigeria, International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied Science (IJLTEMAS) Volume IX, Issue IV, April 2020 | ISSN 2278-2540
- Anyanwu, and C. N. Udanor (2020), An N-Gram Determination of Twitter User Sentiments, International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied Science (IJLTEMAS) Volume IX, Issue II, February 2020 | ISSN 2278-2540
- Collins N. Udanor, and Chinatu Anyanwu (2019). Combating the challenges of Social Media Hate Speech in a Polarized Society: A Twitter Ego Lexalytics Approach (Emerald Data Technologies and Applications Vol. 53, No. 4, 501-527 (Thomson Reuters: 2018 Impact Factor of 0.868 and a 2018 CiteScore of 1.38.
- N. Udanor, F. I. Akaneme, C. H Ugwuishiwu, S. O Aneke, O.A. Ezugwu, O. E. Nweke, M. E. Ezema, I. A. Ogbodo (2019), Deploying an Open Source Cloud Computing Infrastructure for Academic Research. IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE), Volume 21, Issue 3, Ser. IV (May - June 2019), PP 61-74
- Ugwuishiwu C.H, Bakpo F.S, Udanor C.N (2019) A Hybrid Model of a Collaborative Crime Information System, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT), ISSN 0974-3154, Volume 12, Number 8 (2019), pp. 1146-1156 – SJR 2018, 0.16
- Chijioke Amaka, Agozie Eneh , Collins Udanor, Onyesolu M.O, Nduka U.C (2019). Determining the adoption of e-transaction authentication frameworks in Nigerian Commercial Banks, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, IJET, 11(4):1108–1115, 2019 –( SJR-0.14, 2018).
- Ukekwe Emmanuel, Udanor Collins (2018). A Theoretical Framework for an Intelligent Result Processing Expert System in Nigerian Universities. IOSR Journal of Mobile Computing & Application (IOSR-JMCA), e- ISSN: 2394-0050, P-ISSN: 2394-0042.Volume 5, Issue 1 (Jan-Feb. 2018), PP 09-16. Available at: iosrjournals.org
- Udanor C.N, Aneke S.O and Ogbuokiri B.O. (2016). Determining Social Media Influences on the Politics of Developing Countries using Social Network Analytics. EmeraldInsight Program: electronic library and information systems, Volume 50 (4): pp. 481 - 507. (Thomson Reuters: 2016 Impact Factor of 0.568 and a 2018 CiteScore of 1.5.)
- Collins N. Udanor and O.U. Oparaku (2016). Performance Analysis of a multi-agent M-learning system: Testing and evaluation results. International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies. Vol. 10. Issue 2. Pp. 10-18. http://dx.doi.org/10.3991/ijim.v10i2.4873 (SJR 21, 2017)
- Collins N. Udanor and Chinedu I. Nwoye (2016). Motivation for the Design and Implementation of a SMS Slang Converter for Android Devices, International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies. Vol. 10. Issue 1, 2016. Pp.4-12.http://dx.doi.org/10.3991/ijim.v10i1.4492 (SJR 21, 2017)
- Udanor C.N, Aneke S.O and Ogbuokiri B.O. (2016). Social Media Impact on the Politics of Developing Countries: An Insight from Big Data Analytics. Transylvanian Review. Vol. 25, No. 5, Special Issue, 2016. Pages 432-448.
- Jonathan N. Chimah, Collins N. Udanor and Chinwe C. Akpom. (2016). Functionalities of Computer-Mediated Communication (CMC) and Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW): Information Scientist’ Comparative Analysis. Transylvanian Review. Vol. 25, No. 5, Special Issue, Pages 257-268.
- Ogbuokiri, B.O., Udanor C.N., Agu, M.N. (2015). Implementing bigdata analytics for small and medium enterprise (SME) regional growth. IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE) e-ISSN: 2278-0661,p-ISSN: 2278-8727, Volume 17, Issue 6, Ver. IV (Nov – Dec. 2015), PP 35-43
- Collins N. Udanor and O.U. Oparaku (2014). An Agent Driven M-learning Application. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Information Technology (IJACSIT) Vol. 3, No. 3, 2014, Page: 263-272, ISSN: 2296-1739. (IF=0.53). Website: www.http://elvedit.com/journals/IJACSIT/
- Akaneme, F. I., Udanor, C. N., Nwachukwu, J., Ugwuoke, C., Okezie, C. E. A. and Ogwo, B. (2014). A Grid-enabled Application for the Simulation of Plant Tissue Culture Experiments. International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Information Technology 3, (3), 227 – 242. (IF=0.53) Website: www.http://elvedit.com/journals/IJACSIT/
- Ugwuishiwu C.H, Udanor C., Ugwuishiwu B.O (2012). Application of ICT in Crop Production. International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE)ISSN: 2231-2307, Volume-2, Issue-4, September 2012. Pages 227-231. Website: ijsce.org/
- Collins N. Udanor (2011). An Agent-based Model of Intelligent M-learning System. International Journal of Science and Advanced Technology. Volume 1 Number 5. Pages 65-73. website: ijsat.com
- Collins N. Udanor and T.A. Nwodo (2010). A Review of M-learning Models. India Journal of Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE). Volume 1 Number 4. Page 426-435. Website: ijcse.com/
- CONFERENCE/WORKSHOP PAPERS
- Nzeh, R., Collins Udanor, I. U., Ezeora, N. J., Ogbene, N. E., Asogwa, C., & Ezugwu, A. Accra Bespoke Multidisciplinary Innovations Conference (ABMIC), December, 2021.
- Udanor, C. N., Eneh, A. H., & Orim, S. M. I. (2020, July). An Evaluation of the Frameworks for Predicting COVID-19 in Nigeria Using Time Series Data Analytics Model. InThe International Conference on Emerging Applications and Technologies for Industry 4.0(pp. 109-123). Springer, Cham.
- Udanor, C.N, I.A. Ogbodo, O.A. Ezugwu, C.H. Ugwuishiwu, A Logistic Predictive Model for Determining the Prevalent Mode of Financial Cybercrime in Sub-Saharan Africa. InThe International Conference on Emerging Applications and Technologies for Industry 4.0(pp. 109-123). Springer, Cham.
- Udanor C.N., Eneh A.H., Oparaku O.U. (2021) Poster: Determining a Network and Pedagogical Efficient Approach to Learning in Disruptive Environments. In: Auer M.E., Tsiatsos T. (eds) Internet of Things, Infrastructures and Mobile Applications. IMCL 2019. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1192. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-49932-7_61
- Collins N.Udanor, John C Ngwoke, Stephen O. Aneke, Assumpta O Ezugwu & Chikodili H Ugwuishiwu Implementing Cloud based IoT GSM RF Signal Monitoring for Quality of Service Determination. Proceedings of the 15th iSTEAMS Research Nexus Conference 2019, Chrisland University, Abeokuta, Nigeria - isteams.net
- Collins N.Udanor, Stephen O Aneke & Cynthia U Obillo. Implementing Cloud Computing Storage In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions, Proceedings of the iSTEAMS Multidisciplinary Cross-Border Conference University of Ghana, Legon, Accra, Ghana - October, 2018
- C. Ukekwe, C.N. Udanor. A Framework for Fabric Outlook Design Using Latin Squares, 11th iSTEAMS Conference, YABATECH, June, 2018.
- Collins N. Udanor, Florence I Akaneme, Emmanuel Ukekwe. Deploying Plant Tissue Culture Simulation Use Case for E-Infrastructures. Conference of the Sci-GaIA User Forum, 23 March 2017, Pretoria (South Africa). (in press). Available at: http://www.sci-gaia.eu/publications/
- N. Udanor, F.I. Akaneme, Okezie, CEA, Ogwo B, Aneke S, Ogbuokiri B.O, Ezugwu A.O, Ugwuishiwu C.H. Deployment of an e-Infrastructure for Academic Research. The 7th EAI International Conference on e‐Infrastructure and e‐Services for Developing Countries (AFRICOMM 2015). Springer Lecture Notes of the Institute of Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering. Volume 171.
- N. Udanor, F.I. Akaneme. Building Virtual Research Environments: The Lion grid Experience. (Presentation at the conference on Building Next Generation e-Infrastructures through Communities, EGI Community Forum – Bari 2015) on 9th-13th November, 2015.
- Collins Udanor. Training experiences using NgRENIdP for faculties and researchers across Nigerian E-Infrastructure for Africa conference, an initiative of the EU, University of Lagos in March 19, 2014.
- Collins Udanor. The Lion Grid: the Journey so far. Workshop on Grid Computing User Applications for Academics & Research Communities. UNN UNESCO HP Brain Gain Initiative (BGI), University of Nigeria Nsukka, held in July 8, 2014.
- Collins Udanor, Florence Akaneme, Benjamin Ogwo, Carl Okezie. Grid Computing: Report on the activities of the University of Nigeria Nsukka project work (2009-2013) on the UNESCO-HP Brain Gain Initiative conference held in September 10-11, 2013 at UNECO headquarters, Paris.
- Collins Udanor. An Agent Driven M-learning Application. 4th Workshop on UNESCO-HP “BRAIN GAIN INITIATIVE” (in conjunction with the 3rd Kuwait Conference on e-Services & e-Systems) held in Kuwait during December 18-20, 2012.
- Hits: 67
Room 411 Ezilo Building, University of Nigeria Nsukka, Nsukka, Enugu State website: https://hipiclab.org. .Email Address:
HiPIC Research Group Previous Projects
Grants and Awards
1. Nvidia Applied Research Accelerator Program (2022).
12 - Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kits
8 - Deep Learning Institute Course Credits
2. Sensor Based Aquaponics Fish Pond Datasets: IoT Fish Pond Monitoring Datasets
A research funded by the Lacuna Fund Agriculture Award 2020 to generate realtime dataset for machine learning from fish pond water using Internet of Things
Lacuna Fund Agriculture Award 2020 (2020-2021).
Worth: USD 110,000.00
3. A Smart Iot Fresh Water Fish Pond Water Quality Monitoring and Control
System for Yield Prediction. A research funded by the Tertiary Fund National
Research Fund to generate water chemistry parameters using IoT sensors and
build machine learning models.
Tertiary Fund National Research Fund (TETFund – 2020-Date).
Worth: N36,000,000/(USD 86,000.00)
4. Oracle Academy (Nigeria) Prize Winner in Artificial Intelligence, 2019.
5. Deployment of Cloud Computing Infrastructure for Academic Research. A
research funded by the Tertiary Institution Fund (TETFund – 2015/2016).
Worth: USD 12,500.00
6. UNN-UNESCO-HP Brain Gain Initiative Grant for Sustainability of Grid
Computing for Plant Tissue Culture Research (2012-2013).
Worth: USD 12,000.00.
7. UNN-UNESCO-HP Brain Gain Initiative Grant for implementing Grid
Computing for Plant Tissue Culture Research (2010-2012).
Worth: USD 10,000.00.
8. UNN-UNESCO-HP Brain Gain Initiative Equipment Grant for implementing
Grid Computing for Plant Tissue Culture Research (2007-2009).
9. Google Android Program for EMEA 2011 Award winner (equipment grant for
the development of Android applications for mobile devices)
- Hits: 137
Welcome to the High Performance and Intelligence Computing Lab
High Performance & Intelligent Computing Group (HiPIC)
Co-ordinator: C.N. Udanor (Ph.D)
This research group aims at developing new methods and technologies in Computer Science that use the under-utilized resources of computing systems distributed across research institutions and the likes, like virtual resources (VRs) for the purposes of research across multi-disciplinary virtual organizations (VOs). These e-infrastructures include; high-performance servers, virtual machines, cloud services, grid computing infrastructures, as well as repositories of simulation and modeling applications in science gateways and computing clusters. This research group focuses on three key areas:
- Distributed Computing Infrastructures (DCI)
- Computing Intelligence
- Wireless Mobile Devices and Sensor Networks
Computing Intelligence Sub-group
This sub-group focuses on the research and development of artificial intelligence-based products using techniques like machine learning, neural networks, natural language processing, multi-agent systems, and so on.
Wireless Mobile Devices and Sensor Networks Sub-group
This subgroup's interest is in the study on network systems and security, with a special focus on how to improve network efficiency and integrity by using network optimization and improving encryption techniques. The use of wireless sensors for monitoring of oil spillages, implementation of smart homes, etc, are also explored. This sub-group also looks at the prospects and methods of utilizing mobile devices for learning and location-aware services.
- Hits: 1146